8 Core principles when thinking mobile
Published 26th November
Below 8 Core principles we typically talk through with our clients when thinking mobile. Get the core right and success rate is greatly improved.
1. MOBILE is already a reality that is growing by the day
2. MOBILE is another channel but it has very different characteristics to fixed online
3. MOBILE = COMMUNICATION & SOCIAL (Both natural parts of our life)
4. PRESENCE = LOGICAL, RELEVANT & TRUSTABLE (The ’how’, ’why’ and ’what’ is so important)
5. ENGAGEMENT = ATTRACTIVE, FUNCTIONAL & EASY TO USE (Services have to offer utility and deliver results)
6. DISCOVERY = ACCESSIBLE, COMPATIBLE & PERFORMANT (Steps simply represent barriers)
7. REVENUE = RELEVANT, INFLUENCING & ACTIONABLE (Everything should firstly deliver value)
8. REPORTING = KNOWLEDGE, COMPARISON & EVOLUTION (Everything in mobile is potentially measureable)
The question of iPhone and Android is invariably raised - they are tactics that fall under no. 4 PRESENCE and ‘How’.
If you are thinking about the role of mobile and how it can add value to your business drop us a line.